Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Dress Ups

Halloween is right around the corner lovelies! The spooky, eerie night that happens (luckily) to fall on a Saturday this year.

I love dressing up, and over the past two years or so we've had plenty of cause to dress up and have some fun...but this year I'm at a loss! My aunty is hosting a big Halloween party (not that Halloween is that popular of a holiday here) and I need a great costume to scare and boogie the night away.

What do you call a hotdog with nothing inside it? A hollow-weeny!

Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance party? Because he had no body to go with!

Two monsters went to a Halloween party. Suddenly, one said to the other, "A lady just rolled her eyes at me. What should I do?"
The other monster replied, "Be a gentleman and roll them back to her."

Ok, ok, enough of my hilarity. Here are some of my favourite costumes over the past few years, but please comment on some fun costumes to give me some ideas!!!



^ I went as Prince Harry's bride to the theme, What do you want to be when you grow up!





2 comments: