Thursday, August 13, 2015

Midi-Me!

 Forgive me, I'm a little late on the midi-skirt bandwagon. Anytime I would try one on, I'd feel a little frumpy, and never imagined a place I would wear one, so I just assumed that it wasn't the skirt style for me.

Oh me, oh my, was I wrong!


Wandering through Paddy's Markets last weekend, I unwittingly came across a small stall selling rather nice clothes - never before did I ever, ever think of Paddy's Markets for clothes shopping, but hey, you can't discriminate against a good skirt ;)



The silhouette of this skirt is just *heart eyes emoji*


Needless to say I instantly fell head over heels with the ribbed material, the half-petticoat style (just like my black skirt here - must be a favourite of mine, hey?)




I've searched high and low for the brand this skirt came from, but alas, it's a lost cause. Here's a few similar though:

This white lace number from ASOS.

This flared black midi from Romwe.

Or this flowery ice blue skirt from Yoins.

I paired the skirt with my favourite heels from Forever New (similar here) and a simple black crop, but I think white would look just as lovely.



Moral of the story - don't be afraid to try a style you may not have instantly felt suited you. Sometimes, it's all about the right skirt xx

No comments:

Post a Comment